Did you know this about the IW Knights of Columbus?
Our Lenten Series begins this Friday (Feb 21st) with our Fat Friday event and we follow with six (6) Friday evening Cajun Fish Fries (February 28th, March 6, 13, 20, 27 and finally April 3rd).
As you should always anticipate, there will be no changes to our primary menu offerings: Cod, Tilapia and Fried Shrimp along with a choice of seven (7) sides dishes. Also, a number of Cajun style items will be featured. Of course, our Ladies Auxiliary grand dessert bar will be open during each of the events.
There are, however, some things of which you should be aware.
- The Mardi Gras party has been postponed for this season.
- Fat Friday - our pre-Lenten event (2/21) - will be a Fish Fry with Cajun dishes.
- We will use the Fat Friday event to test our new a la carte/cafeteria style serving lines. This is the primary reason for the postponement of the Mardi Gras event.
- We will offer a Kids pizza dinner (one piece of cheese pizza, one side order & a choice a pudding cup or a fruit cup) at a price of $3.00.
- We will not be selling our main entrees as "dinners with sides" but as a la carte:- fried cod, baked tilapiawill be priced at $3.00 per piece while fried shrimp is 3 pieces for $3.00. Seafood gumbo will be $5.00 per cup or $00 per bowl. Cajun tacos are $3.00 each. Side orders are $1.50 per order. Desserts are $1.50 per piece.
- Carryout orders will be available upstairs (limited menu) and downstairs (full menu) during the 6 Lenten fries. You can access our on-line ordering page (with curb-side pickup) at: StLFishFry.com.
- NOTE: On Fat Friday (2/21) there will be no carryout or curbside service available upstairs. On-line orders must be picked-up downstairs at the Cashiers table.
- There will likely be 2 or 3 Cajun Shrimp Boils during the last half of the Lenten Fish fries.
We are looking forward to serving you - hope you will join us frequently!
Read the entire article and more about the Knights of Columbus at KofC.org - our web site or at: www.IWKnights.com/bulletin or in facebook.com/IWknights 9981 and NOW on Twitter at twitter.com/IwKnights.
Links Related to this week’s column:
29th Annual IWKnights Lenten Fish Fry (2020) The online home of the IWKnights Lenten Fish Fry. By IWKnights (2/2020) This is our 29th year of raising funds for charitable causes and we're known as being the ONLY Cajun-style fish Fry in St. Louis!
For those new to this extravaganza – starting with the IW Fat Friday Mardi Gras Event on Friday, March 1st from 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM and, beginning on Friday, March 8th, we offer SIX straight weeks of Fried Fish Fun every Friday from 4 to 7 PM!! The location of the event is in the Lower Church Hall (on the South side of Incarnate Word Parish).
Click here for Website
Rack-in-the-Back . . . . . . . .
Please shop our book and CD Rack-in-the-Back. Suggested Donation for the CD's is $3.00/title - books on the top shelf are FREE.
We would like to talk with you about becoming an IW Knight. Please visit us on-line at our web site at www.IWknights.com/AboutUs. Or call Rob Schultz at: (314) 973-2373.