Did you know this about the IW Knights of Columbus?
Below are answers to seven (7) questions asked to participants in the latest Marist Poll (1/20/21) sponsored in partnership with the Knights of Columbus on 'Americans’ Opinions on Abortion'.
"1) When asked to align with one side of the abortion debate, a majority of Americans describe themselves as pro-choice.
2) Three quarters of Americans, including a majority who identify as pro-choice, want significant restrictions on abortion.
3) Nearly six in ten Americans oppose using tax dollars to pay for a woman’s abortion.
4) More than three in four Americans oppose using tax dollars to support abortions in other countries.
5) 70% of Americans oppose abortion if the child will be born with Down Syndrome.
6) Laws can protect both a pregnant woman and the life of her unborn child according to eight in ten Americans.
7) 65% of Americans want Roe v. Wade reinterpreted to either send the issue to the states or stop legalized abortion."
Find the entire polling results at the link below.
Links Related to this week’s column:
Americans’ Opinions on Abortion IN HIS 1999 apostolic exhortation Ecclesia in America, St. John Paul II urged the Church to build a new “solidarity and communion” across the continent’s different cultures.. . . By Knights of Columbus / Marist Poll (1/20/21) Click here for Poll
Prayer for Protection in Time of Pandemic A Novena which seeks Our Lady’s Intercession for Protection in Time of Pandemic By His Holiness, Pope Francis (3/2020) A PRAYER FOR PROTECTION IN TIME OF PANDEMIC (PDF Version) Click here for the Prayer
Rack-in-the-Back . . . . . . . .
Please shop our book and CD Rack-in-the-Back. Suggested Donation for the CD's is $3.00/title - books on the top shelf are FREE.
We would like to talk with you about becoming an IW Knight. Please visit us on-line at our web site at www.IWknights9981.com/AboutUs. Or call Rob Schultz at: (314) 973-2373.