Did you know this about the IW Knights of Columbus?
The IWknights invite you to experience a spectacular and authentic FAT FRIDAY/ MARDI GRAS Party featuring a real Cajun dinner party designed by Incarnate Word “Bayou Natives”. We have named this event “Fat Friday” as a precursor to Fat Tuesday. Tickets are $30 each and include dinner, 2 drink tickets (beer only), and live music from St. Louis Big Band! The St. Louis Big Band is a 9 piece hot-jazz big band featuring vocalist Joe Scalzitti as a young Sinatra. Last year they were fabulous and we cannot wait to hear them perform again!!
We are inviting our parishioners and local businesses to not only attend but to participate as sponsors. There are several sponsorship levels available and your sponsorship will permit more funds to be allocated to the beneficiaries of the Knights of Columbus Charitable Fund. Below is a sampling of the many organizations that benefit from our KofC Charitable fund:
Sts. Peter and Paul
St. Louis Fisher House
Pan Y Amor
Red Cross Blood Drives
Tootsie Roll Drive
DD Drive Charities
Knights Golf Tournament Charities
Knights Wing at Cardinal Glennon Hospital
Friends of Kids with Cancer
Academy of St. Louis
Make A Wish
|Children’s Home Society
Free Throw Contest
The Covering House
Baby Bottle Campaign Charities
Thrive of St. Louis PRC
Coalition for Life St. Louis
Respect Life Apostolate
Roses for Life
- $50 – Table Sponsor – place your logo on a table of 8 for the evening (does not include event tickets)
- $75 – Mask Contest Sponsor – Fund prizes for the Mardi Gras mask contest (does not include event tickets)
- $100 – Welcome Sponsor – your logo will be prominently displayed in the festive entry hall (does not include event tickets)
- $250 – Cajun Feast Sponsor – place your logo on one of the serving tables (includes 2 events tickets)
- $500 – Music Sponsor – claim one of the STL Big Band’s sets, including a New Orleans style second-line parade! (includes up to 4 event tickets)
- $1000 – Fat Friday Sponsor – prominently display your logo throughout the event, announced several times, and included on our promotional materials as an Overall Event Sponsor (Includes up to 8 event tickets)
Visit http://www.IWknights.com/FatFriday.to purchase tickets or sponsorships!
After doing so, please send your sponsorship information (i.e. Logo or text) in high resolution to: IWknights@yahoo.com. This will allow us to display your logo beautifully at the event.
Your sponsorship is greatly appreciated – it will help others, promote your business, and ensure we all have a fun-filled Fat Friday! Please contact Rob Schultz (314) 973-2373 to arrange for your sponsorship and pay by check. Send your logo to IWknights@yahoo.com.
See more information relating to the above story at facebook.com/IWknights9981
Please shop our book and CD Rack-in-the-Back. Suggested Donation for the CD’s is $3.00/title – books on the top shelf and the booklets Rack are FREE.