Here are the Family Events that the IW Knights sponsor and support every year…..
5th Sunday Mass and Brunch
- Location: Incarnate Word Church & Lower Church Hall.
- Date: Every 5th Sunday of the Month (2017 Dates are Jan 31st, May 29th, July 31st, & Oct 30th). Starting with the 8:45am Mass.
- Cost: Free.
- The Knights and their wives can attend 8:45 Mass; Knights provide the Lectors & Gift Bearers; the Knights Honor Guard is present for Mass. After Mass Knights and their wives go to the Lower Church Hall for Bagels/Donuts or Breakfast Dishes. The Knights set up the tables and provide the coffee, tea, juice, milk and the bagels & donuts. On at least one 5th Sunday the Ladies Auxiliary (Knights wives) & other wives prepare breakfast dishes. This events provides, spiritual, nutritional, & social nourishment.
Valentine Sweetheart Breakfast ………
- Location: Patrick’s Restaurant at Westport Plaza.
- Date: Sunday before Valentine’s Day or on February 14th (if 2/14 is on a Sunday) at 10:30am (following the 8:45am Mass).
- Cost: $32.00 per couple.
- The annual Knights of Columbus Valentine Sweetheart Breakfast is held on the Sunday before Valentine’s Day or on February 14th (if 2/14 is on a Sunday) at 10:30am (following the 8:45am Mass). The event will take place this year at Patrick’s Restaurant at Westport Plaza. Cost is $32.00 per couple. Call or Email Eric Bergmann at 636-532-7017 or email@example.com by February 10th for reservations or questions……….
IW Knights Annual Family Picnic………
- Location: Creve Coeur Park at the Greensfelder Memorial Shelter.
- Date: July 10th, 2016. Starting at 12pm – until the food and drinks are gone.
- Cost: $12 per family or $6 per individual.
- The IW Knights supply the hamburgers, hot dogs, bratwurst, beer, soda, & water; Knights cook the food with the Knights wives bring side dishes or desserts. The IW Knights’ entire family asked to participate; children welcome; picnic starts about 2 pm and lasts until 6 pm (depending upon how hot the weather is). Participants must notify the Family Director if they are coming and what side dish they are bringing. The Picnic is a social event to get together, share summer experiences, eat good food, and have fun.
IW Knights Annual Social………
- Location:Incarnate Word Church & Lower Church Hall.
- Date: Occurs on a Saturday Night in Jan in the Lower Church after the 5 pm Mass
- Cost: Free.
- Knights provide the Meat Entrees, beer, wine, soda, water, & coffee. The Knights, their wives, and children that attend provide either an appetizer, side dish, or dessert. Participants must notify the Family Director of the number of people coming & the dish they are bringing. The Knights usually have a speaker address the people after dinner. The Social thanks the Knights wives for their hard work during the past year, to eat a relaxing meal with friends, to hear a good speaker, and to have fun.